Puppycross

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
That's gotta be about the dumbest looking chest protector I've ever seen. :whoa: :rotfl:

At least Kookie had a helmet and googles. :coocoo:

Dec 31, 2008
kind of cool, but if you crashed that dog would be dead. if he didnt die he would surely run around scared, get run over, and killed since its such a small dog.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Those are the tallest handlebars I've ever seen on a dirtbike. Odd...

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I wouldn't condone bringing animals of any kind along for a ride, whether it be dogs, cats, chickens, goats or whatever. Well, I might bring a sasquatch along, but that's about it.

I really hate it when wasps fly into my jersey and sting the hell out of me, so some insects are off limits too.

In regards to Kookie (the wonder dog), yeah he wore a helmet, but I don't think the Snell foundation did any testing with a dogs head in the helmet, nor do I believe there are any decent fitting doggie helmets. If memory serves me correctly, Kookie was injured in a crash.

As far as Thumbs laying a can of whoopass on this guy - he'd better make sure to take Pred along for back up. They'd make great jailmates (Thumbs and Pred, I mean). :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I like dogs, they pay my bills.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Do I look vietnamese? lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…