KDXgirl

May 10, 2003
Hey girls it has been a little while since I have posted here, hope your holidays have been good!

Im after some advice. Last weekend I cased the tabletop at a Sx event interstate and have hurt both my feet enough to spend a few weeks off the bike. Does anyone have any tips for jumping? I really suck at it. I dont want to do anything fancy, I just want to be able to maintain my speed as I go over them rather than slowing up for them. A lot of the tracks I ride are thumper tracks which consist mostly of ski jumps, drop offs and grass tracks so I dont get many opportunities for the bigger jumps like doubles and step ups

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Let's see as one who prefers to keep both wheels on the ground and preferably the shiny side up, my only knowledge of jumping is what my 11 year old son dispenses to me "hit it in third gear wide open, mom!"

But since my throttle doesn't go to wide open and my shifter rarely sees third gear I can't say how it would work.

Seriously, for some really good advice, you might try a search because I remember seeing lots of info on jumping in the Riding Techniques forum over the last several months.

Top Bottom