CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
That's a BIG update :)

drdupre

Sep 17, 2002
Hang in there Cody. He is young, hopefully he should rebound quickly. My only worry is what actually caused it (the stroke) If anybody hears anything please post. Cody has been in my thoughts and prayers since he left DW and will continue until he is well.

Dr. Mike

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey Dc Mike, I know youv'e heard it already, but it was really great having you there, and nice meeting you (I was the old bald guy buy the oil barrels, #10 KTM) I just hope you got plenty of riding time in :ride:

See ya next year,
zoomer

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
drdupre said:
Hang in there Cody. He is young, hopefully he should rebound quickly. My only worry is what actually caused it (the stroke) If anybody hears anything please post. Cody has been in my thoughts and prayers since he left DW and will continue until he is well.

Dr. Mike
Dr Mike We all want to say thank you for being there and taking such great care of all of us. I know Cody's dad Brian was extremely thankfull you were there :worship:

drdupre

Sep 17, 2002
Thanks, It was my priviledge (sp?) to help out with some of the best folks I have ever met. I wish I could have done more....

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Another update. Cody was riding (carefully) his bicycle yesterday and is going to try to attend school today (Thursday) according to my son. :yeehaw:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Dang, so young for a stroke. :yikes:

Hope he's fully recovered soon.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thanks for the updates! :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Cody: Best luck on a total and complete recovery! As others have said, post and update when you can.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Just got off the phone with Cody's dad
In his words he is doing "awesome"
He is home and the effects are only evident in his speech with a small slurring as he talks and some droop in his face. Otherwise Cody is back to doing his normal activities. Still more tests and foloowup to come but the scare is over.
Brian also wants to Thank everyone who kept Cody in their thoughts and prayers it means an awfull lot to him.
Also a Big Thanks to Dr Mike for his immediate realization that thiswas a serious condition at his first look at Cody.

drdupre

Sep 17, 2002
Cody

Awesome, if he is doing this well its just a matter of time before he will be completely 100%. Keep up the good work Cody. I am sure Brian's relief is like a ton being lifted. :yeehaw:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
That's GREAT news. I'm glad he's doing so well so quickly. He's still in my thoughts. Hang in there Cody. :thumb:

Top Bottom