Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese, and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza ..... get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then we’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercing's. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercing's ... get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your “home” will be subject to inspections anytime, and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360 .... get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a “government” job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say this would be “demeaning” and ruin their “self esteem,” consider that it wasn't’ that long ago when taking someone else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Okiewan said:
Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then we’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercing's. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercing's ... get a job.

Light weight.

I've always been of the belief that everyone should be rendered reversably sterile at birth. Want to have a baby, take an exam with your significant other. If you both pass, the tap is turned on.... for a time.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i cannot get going on this one or the server may need a few memory sticks to hold all the pages.

Farmer John, what about all the "taps" coming across the border unchecked.....any ideas? :p

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Unfortunately, it would take WW3 for anything like this to happen.....where's Mr Swift, I need to borrow some stuff...... :)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Farmer John said:
Light weight.

I've always been of the belief that everyone should be rendered reversably sterile at birth. Want to have a baby, take an exam with your significant other. If you both pass, the tap is turned on.... for a time.

Hell yes. Before you have kids you should also prove that you are financially capable of providing for said child.

As for the border: Instead of the Marines expanding their 29 palms base by taking 422,000 acres of BLM managed land (where all our D-37 races are held) from the public they should just take the land along the border and do their drills there. I think a bunch of marines running around in M1A1's & the like would be a pretty good deterrent for those that want to sneak across our boarder. Two birds with one stone.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Common sense solutions that unfortunately will never happen.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
ellandoh said:
i cannot get going on this one or the server may need a few memory sticks to hold all the pages.

Farmer John, what about all the "taps" coming across the border unchecked.....any ideas? :p

I meant "everyone" in the global sense...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Pass the amunition!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I know a guy that recently told me a story about being on the dole 20 years ago. He said all he needed was a little help making the gap on his assisted day care bill. Being a barber and recently married to make a family of 8 put a big dent in what he had to spend. He tended a large veggi garden and was building a client base. When he went to get assistance he was asked for his food stamp number and he replied he didn't have one. They said he needed one for assistance with the day care so he went to the appropriate office and they said we'll give you $500 a month. He told them I don't need that much I have a big garden how about $100? They said nope it's an all or nothing thing. So he reluctantly accepted it and figured he's be able to give some away until he found out that was a crime so he though he'd be buying a lot of steaks. When he went back to the office for day care assistance they took his food stamp number and told him he needed to quit his job for 6 weeks to qualify for additional assistance. This of course did not compute at first but he did manage to get his clients lined up so that he could do what they told him he needed to do. He managed to make it through all this mess and today has his own shop that is reasonably successful and he is still 100% against the way the current system operates. He knows there are many that abuse it and are more than willing to take the free ride (I know at least one myself) but there may be a few that are stuck with the all or nothing way that the government wants to operate so they can create a state when most everyone relies on them for support instead of being self sufficient. So I agree with much of the Okie plan but the connections between all the pieces needs to be broke as well so that each piece requires something from those receiving the benefit.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
I would vote for you Okie. I would vote for anyone that has a little common sense and a love for our country and what it stands for.
Certainly have not seen that in the last two years. :|

Top Bottom