PESteele

Apr 29, 2007
Well my bro was riding it and it cut off outta no where and doesnt work anymore. Ive cleaned air filter and made sure all electrical connections were good. Also there are 2 tubes coming out of the place where the fuel tank hooks up that arnt hooked up to anything is this right. One of these leaks gas when you try to kickstart it. Any help would be appreciated since its my friends bike and i dont wana have to pay for it to get fixed.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I just now saw this thread and was going to see if I could help, then, around your 4th post I realized that you have a bit of an attitude problem and deserve to pay shop fees to fix the borrowed machine that you let your "bro" break. Sorry kid, next time show a little respect, the people hear aren't at your beckoned call, and many are less kind than I.

PESteele

Apr 29, 2007
and i was having a real bad day that day b/c i had spent my entire weekend trying to fix it and gotten nowhere. Im sorry i was an ass its just really frusterating when youve tried everything and its still broken.

96 YZ 125

Jan 10, 2007
Show some respect man people ar ewilling to help if you just wait. i myself was gonna help. people dont need to help you they choose to, so be polite and chill out

PESteele

Apr 29, 2007
i am chilled out that was 2 days ago. Well look at it this way if you help me you wont have to hear from me again. So please help im sorry

FMF Rider

Jun 15, 2007
PESteele:I am sorry if you do not know what the problem is with your bike but I you should go dig yourself a hole and sit there for about three years and think about what you are saying to the great people on this site. Then after your three years in your hole you dug, your friend will probably think you have died and you will not have to worry about breaking his dirtbike. I hope this information will help with your problem and maybe next time you post something you will think before typing your explicit italicized language. :nener:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
FMF Rider said:
This thread was pretty much gone forever long before you even signed up. Why would you even waste the time to bring it back, except to draw attention to yourself? Did our girlfriend just dump us so that we now need they guys to like us? Don't feel bad, she was a tramp anyway.

If you are under 18, please ignore this post as it may be construed as child bashing.

FMF Rider

Jun 15, 2007
FruDaddy said:
This thread was pretty much gone forever long before you even signed up. Why would you even waste the time to bring it back, except to draw attention to yourself? Did our girlfriend just dump us so that we now need they guys to like us? Don't feel bad, she was a tramp anyway.

If you are under 18, please ignore this post as it may be construed as child bashing.

??????????????? Did I want to draw attention to myself,NO. But if I did, it has obviously worked,(YOU replied to me). Also, if this thread was gone, then why did you look at it because to see my reply you had to look at it. :coocoo:

Top Bottom