MXGirls.com

Jun 27, 2001
ACERBIS HAS ALREADY TAKEN THE 1ST STEP AND GIVEN WOMEN IN MOTOCROSS A PRODUCT SPECIALIZED FOR US, AS OF TODAY I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY "POWER" INDUSTRY COMPANY WHO HAS STEPPED UP TO CREATE A WOMEN'S CHEST PROTECTOR.... I KNOW THEY ARE IN THE WORKS FOR NEXT YEARS MODEL...I WOULD LIKE TO PASS ON YOUR OPINION..I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD SUPPORT A COMPANY WHO IS SUPPORTING US...WELL, THATS MY OPINION....

WHAT YOUR IDEAL CHEST PROTECTOR....COLOR, STYLE, ETC...

MICHELE JOHNSON WML#57
MXGIRLS.COM

PS, HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT WASHOUGAL......

:) :scream: :p ;) :think :o :eek: :( :p ;) :scream: :confused: :) :D

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey Michele, I'll be there too. Look for KTM # 22, with me on the ground next to it. ;)

I bought a full set of Acerbis gear just because they stepped up and made us a cp. I will definitely support companies who recognize us. And if more than one company starts making stuff, then I guess I'll have more than one set of gear! Darn! ;) So I'm pretty happy with my Lady Fusion. If they're going to change anything, they need to change the buckles at the side. I don't like them although I"m more used to them now--it's not a major issue. I would like a clear one however--with shiny shoulder cups in different colors like the HRP cps. So if Acerbis changes it at all, that's all I'd recommend--better buckles and clear plastic.

I would like to see boots that fit--in our sizes but taller than kids boots and more shaped to women's feet. I get funny blisters from rubbed places in my Fox Formas. My next boots will be either AXO or Alpinestars.

400grl

Jul 8, 2001
Womens gear

I hear you on the women's boots thing! I love my Lady Fusion, I hope they keep the spine on the back. That is sooooooo cool!

I have AlpineStar Tech6's, in youth size, of course, and they are VERY comfortable. I wore them around the house for about a week after I bought them, and that softened them up, and I wouldn't trade them for anything! They are well worth their money!

Corry

Motogrl307

~SPONSOR~
Jan 10, 2001
I 'll be at washougal too. I just got to start wearing my lady fusion it was given to me by the acerbis lady at one of debbie mathews schools and now i'm finaly getting big enough to wear it but had to take te arm pieces off they were to long.

Top Bottom