D14openA

Mar 12, 2007
I compete in the Enduro series and was thinking about trying my hand in a few hare scrambles. Are there any events that have no motocross sections, i mean absolutely none, just good trail? If so, would someone be so kind as to list dates and places of these events. thanks ~Nick Rasmussen

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Nick shoot me an email and I'll get ya hooked up on the tracks & dates that I think you'll like.

DW

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Nick,
Battle Creek, Polka Dots, Traverse City, Muskegon, and my own White Trash hare scrambles are suited for woods riders. However, MX skills can and will sharpen your woods riding. I am no means a moto head but I will ride MX. I am willing to bet that all your super fast AA riders have spent a lot of time on the track. Embrace what you fear the most!

Mark

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Dave,
This weekend works for me! It has taken me 18 years but I like your track now! lol.

Mark

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Valley Trail riders is all woods too.

D14openA

Mar 12, 2007
Thanks guys, i appreciate it.
By the way Mark, i dont know exactly about the jumping aspect of the sport. Whoops, corners; great, jumps well i plain out and out just suck, but i would have to agree with you. I really dont knwo of any motocross track that i can just go and ride at, i guess that kind of hold me back a little. ~Nick

D14openA

Mar 12, 2007
TrailRider450EXC said:
Nick,

Valley Trail Riders is a really good one.

Boomer

Kris,
let me know how you are doing, plan on any enduros this season? And you are riding a 250 finally aye?
~Nick

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Trashrider said:
Dave,
This weekend works for me! It has taken me 18 years but I like your track now! lol.

Mark
MARK,
I WAS TENTATIVLY PLANNING ON GOING TO THE SOW RIDE IN FREMONT ON SAT, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE WEATHER IS NOT GOING TO COOPERATE, EITHER UP THERE OR DOWN HERE :bang: THIS WEEK-END IS THE LAST TIME WE CAN RIDE BEFORE THE H/S ON THE 15TH. I WAS JUST STARTING TO COME OUT OF MY WINTER CAVE, AND AFTER RIDING MONDAY I KINDA GOT THE BUG BACK TO THROW SOME ROOST :yell: SO MUCH FOR TRYING TO MAKE RIDING PLANS :coocoo: I'LL LEAVE THE BALL IN YOUR COURT MARK, MAYBE THE WEATHER WILL CHANGE B-TWEEN NOW & SAT. OTHERWISE THE WEEK-END IS A :uh: KEEP IN TOUCH
DAVE L.

Jun 23, 2006
D14openA said:
Kris,
let me know how you are doing, plan on any enduros this season? And you are riding a 250 finally aye?
~Nick

I'm doing good. I plan on doing as many enduros that I can afford this year. I picked up the 250 a little over a month ago. I took it out to the mounds when I was home over spring break but there was still snow and ice. Looking forward to Roselawn. Are you planning on going? Shoot me an email. kwbunker at mtu dot edu

Boomer

Top Bottom