02rm250

Uhhh...
Sep 25, 2006
I think the stock exhaust on this bike is OBNOXIOUS!!!!!! I have seen Pro Moto Billet quiet caps, and something called a DB Dawg. Also I see White Bros has a dual slip on quiet system. Anyone have any experience with any of these products?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The PMB end caps work great. Major sound decrease with the quiet tips/inserts, some power loss but nothing major. I generally run the caps with just the spark arrestor, quieter than stock, no power difference. If I need to be more stealthy, bolt on the tips.

With just the SA's:
attachment.jpeg

With the tips:
pmb_tips3.jpg

02rm250

Uhhh...
Sep 25, 2006
Got them today, and the quality is great. I was kinda hoping for a bit more sound reduction, but my main concern is how far it travels. I've only run it in the garage, there is definately a reduction in sound at idle, though it still seems loud when revved. I am confident it will not travel nearly as far as it did stock. Okie, please let me know if theres a noticeable difference with the 94db inserts, thanks, Joe :cool:

02rm250

Uhhh...
Sep 25, 2006
Ride Report

I'm impressed! Much quieter at a distance, which is what I was concerned with. The Seat-Of-The-Pants dyno reports no change in hp. :laugh: Well worth it! :cool:

Top Bottom