Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Wow, I think this is the most quietness I've seen since I began perusal of this site in 2000 (if memory serves me). So, sometimes someone shared cookie recipes, or some kind of bacon story. It's snowing in western Michigan this morning, is'nt that just grand. I missed a good halloween party - my son's. Travis P. and Sarah W. were there, I was in Boston. Good thing too because my other son, well that's another story (Tracie - if you read this you were there, you know). So, here's a good pancake recipe that you cannot screw up: 3 cups whole wheat flour, 3 cups whole milk, 1 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 egg, handful of blueberries. Mix (very well) everything but the blueberries. Use a non-stick skillet and a small amount of oil. Get a 1/2 cup measuring cup and fill it with batter, now add a few blueberries, pour this in the skillet. When bubbles form check the underside, it should be golden brown, now flip. poke the center to check for doneness. Only serve these with real butter, pure maple syrup (from a tree), and did I forget to mention - bacon.

Time to get to work again.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Papakeith said:
shhhh don't disturb the natives

Your Still you!
Hows the Bearhawk?
Kevin

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Its like somebody cracked down on the guys at work, to stay off the internet? Except Uchytil! Wheat pancakes? Isn't that good for you? Umm, the bacon will save them. Bacon can fix anything!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Chocolate dipped bacon!! Extra thick sliced of course!

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
you all sound like you need a holiday in New Zealand (summer is just kicking in) or go international and read my best ride in the world thread to get the salivor running without need of bacon, cheese, cream or chocolate

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Oh no, its way worse than that! WE do not see the crap Rich and others stop before it hits our screens. Being a glutton for punishment I have asked before! And the ones that still come through:http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=180284 What are you going to do? Friday night I ventured off into some other sites, I believe I found the bottom. Its partly called the banned forum! And no, I really did not go all the way to the bottom, like the quad sites!!!!!

Top Bottom