headshot347

Oct 14, 2006
I'm suprised i haven't seen any threads on the fourms yet so i decided to start one. Dalton Gunner Moore was known and respected by all who knew him. I did not know him personally but i am really great friends with his cousin(who just broke his wrist this sunday right in front of me during track practice and will be out of for a while). Please keep Gunner and his family in your thoughs and prayers.

here is the article and web site. also i have posted the track site where it holds the information about the memorial ride, and who you can donate to.

http://www.southernracewaymx.com/main.php.

up toward the top and to the left you will see a link "4 gunner" click that.

A 12-year-old Colquitt boy was killed in an accident while riding a motorcycle on a dirt race track Tuesday evening, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Dalton Gunner Moore, 12, died from injuries received in an accident, which occurred at Southern Raceways off U.S. 27 South shortly after 5:30 p.m. Monday, according to Deputy Liz Croley and Ivey Funeral Home.

Moore was attempting to jump a hill slope on the track when the accident occurred, Croley said. However, the exact nature of the wreck was unclear, as Moore landed between two dirt mounds and bystanders’ view of the youth was obscured, Croley said.

Sgt. Ed Moorhead and Investigator Pat Trolinger of the Sheriff’s Office responded to the scene and found Moore lying motionless and unresponsive on the track, Croley said.

Moorhead and Trolinger performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on the boy until Emergency Medical Service personnel arrived at the scene. Moore was taken by ambulance to Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 6:50 p.m., according to Croley.

Brennan Leathers can be reached by e-mail at blnews@e-postprint.com, or by telephone at (229) 246-2827, Ext. 134.

http://www.thepostsearchlight.com/s...8451977&BRD=2068&PAG=461&dept_id=387472&rfi=6

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
God speed Gunner.
My condolences to his family and friends.

Top Bottom