gorp

Nov 19, 2005
Hey guys, I have a trip to an area outside of Moab currently planned for the weekend of March 25th. I have been to this area many times and it is truly an adventure. If you are interested in going let me know. I will be meeting a group of guys from the Denver area. There are many, many trails to ride of varying degrees of difficulty.

Some Details:

The plan is to arrive at Rabbit Valley, CO Friday night and camp. Saturday morning, ride the #8 trail, Saturday late morning, break into 2 groups, one who want to ride the rim trail and the other, to those interested, *attempt* the ride to Green River (it's a haul!, 151 miles!!!) while group 1 finishes the rim trail and sags the trucks.

Saturday night, stay in Green River at a hotel (it was under $50 for 2 doubles per night last time), have a hot shower, eat some burgers get some sleep :). Sunday, depending on the interest either San Rapheal or 10 Mile Wash, currently planning on 10 Mile (White Wash).

I will be driving from Stillwater late Thursday night or early Friday morning and have room for 2 people plus gear. Current plan is to return Monday.

I plan on booking the hotel in 2 weeks so, if you know you will be going, let me know. I am open to spending more time out there if others have interest. Temperature in late March has a high/low of ~60/35:

motoutah (dot) com is best site I have found on the area. Check out the helmet cam videos...

If you have question, send them my way.

Bryan

bryan (at) stillwaterenduro (dot) com

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm going in May. Have fun.

Top Bottom