kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
I was just wondering about it, but how long are the races at your club and also how many races do you get in a day? Ive just moved and done a days racing, the amount was the same, 3 rounds, but the length of the races were totally different. Ive never raced for SO long in my life, they were 20 min moto's, and those they have read about knee injures ive just come back from one and done no training up to this race meeting so i was wasted after the frist race, it felt more like the end of the day not the start. The starts werent bad, but by the race end i was further back then where i came out of the first turn. Anyways different places different ways.

------------------

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Here in my part of the country we usually get 5 laps. Maybe 6 if your lucky. 20 minutes would be a dream! Only two motos though.

------------------

mgorman

May 8, 2000
You are lucky, in the CRA there are so many classes that they only get about 4 laps. That is why I race cross country. If the panzies would ride full 30 min motos they wouldn't need so many extra classes like the schoolboy, college boy, +25, & extra. Now they have a half dozen mini classes and with all the quads (which should have thier own day) all you do is sit and wait

If you want to race me, look out in the woods...

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980
"If the competition is not wasted, the day is"

Top Bottom