Races in Texas??? Answer me PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

J".Yz125."J

Jun 21, 2002
i live in lufkin and i am wanting to start texas. i live near places like houston and dallas and all the big cities, plz tell me of places to ride and race hurry hurry i need your help!!!

Dirtvet

Jan 23, 2000
I only know Houston, but here goes:

3 Palms - great, 2 tracks, well conditioned, lighted for night (to 10PM) riding
Splendora (San Jaciento) - great, 1 track

These two above are in a class by themselves

Rio Bravo - great history, 3 tracks, poor current management. Rumors of new owners. More of a beginner track
Highlands - also has lights, more SX oriented
Texas Motoplex - long, more of a beginner track

You can check most of them out on racedirect.com

M

mxrider_17_lance05

i have ur answer

J".Yz125."J said:
i live in lufkin and i am wanting to start texas. i live near places like houston and dallas and all the big cities, plz tell me of places to ride and race hurry hurry i need your help!!!
hey man my name is lance and i live in center which is about 45 minutes from lufkin...there is a fun practice track in broadus which is like 30 miles from lufkin...then theres a new track that i haven't been to yet in palestine and i heard its bad ass...then in tyler, tx there is my home track called swan mx and its awesome, its fast and long with some fun jumps... in the houston area there is three palms and splendora...in dallas u have village creek, badlandsmx, weatherford, and greeenville...wish ya luck

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…