punkrawker

Jan 2, 2006
Im looking for info on any races in the new england area for the 06 year :laugh: i live in connecticut and ive been riding trails for 3 years now and this year ide like to start getting int otrail races or just a great organized ride . So if you know any races and there locations or a website i can check out let me know thanx riders stick together :aj:

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Go check out www.nemx.com and www.netra.org they will provide information on local races throughout New England motocross as well as harescrambles, enduros, etc. Also they provide information on fun group rides and such. Every year they have an amatuer enduro at Thomaston Dam and there are several MX series throughout the region. These sites will give you a good start.

punkrawker

Jan 2, 2006
thanx dude im gonna chek them out now i ride an 01 kdx 220 that i just bought 3 weeks ago it only had 1 riding seaosn on itbut ive been riding for about 3 years now its practally brand new im putting new reeds on it this weekend and i ride with my cousin who rides a yz125 but we both wanna get into trail racing mainly enduros

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
The Thomaston Dam enduro is definitely something for you to check out then. It is a fun course and a good event. The cool thing about it is you can go out there throughout the week and ride most of the course to practice. The actual race course they map out is slightly different but if you have ever rode there before you will atleast have ridden the majority of the course before. It is fun and a good place to go for a weekend trail ride or race.

punkrawker

Jan 2, 2006
ya the thomaston dam is my main riding spot wen its open ive een riding all january in the snow and wen the dam opens i plan on being there a lot i new there was a race there but i cheked out the netra site it looks cool im gonna call tomorow cuz i wanna no how they classify the riders with bike sizes and age or weight so i know wat class to join

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Yeah you can probably pull most info off the site but to get specifics you are better off giving them a call and they will point you in the right direction. Usually they run the classes based off of bike size and skill level. Sometimes they will factor in age as well depending on the event. It has been a long time since I rode up at Thomaston Dam now that I have been in CA for the last few years so I dont remember how they run that event but they will give you the info when you call.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Well I was riding mostly motocross but I did some NETRA events and trail riding for fun. CT river motocross is a good practice track. I think a while back I sent you a link to that site in Rocky Hill. It is a practice track but it was well maintained and a lot of fun. www.ctmotocross.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom