Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
It's the last race of the season and there's a contest for the best costume while racing...anyone ever done something like this?? I need help with ideas...outrageous ideas :laugh: I was thinking cheerleader or marge simpson.... I'm just going to enter in C class and let the guys go and hang in back kickin it

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I'm sure if you ask Gomer nicely he'll let you borrow his tutu. I hear his neighbors won't let him wear it this year. :confused:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Last year I raced as a crazed jail bird and Red raced as a hillbilly. I picked up the black/white striped pants/shirt at Kmart and put my riding number on the back of the jersey in duct tape. I also taped a monster mask to the back of my helmet. Red wore overalls and a flannel shirt with a toy shotgun taped to the back of his chest protector and a cowboy hat taped to his helmet. The nice thing about the jail bird suit is that I was able to wear it over my gear and it didn't really get in the way of racing. In fact that day I raced Red's 450 in the womens class and took 2nd outta 15 (I broke my 125 the day before). That's when I decided I wanted a 250F!

If you check out the costume section at Wal-Mart, Kmart, etc... you will find a few ideas (black/white jail suit, orange jumper jail suit, astronaut, cow, spongebob, french maid, vampire, scream dude, ghost, cheerleader, fireman, witch, turtle, clown, etc).

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
They have that at a local race in Spokane. They call it the "Scare Scramble"

I'm gonna dress like a motocrosser . . . :confused:

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I went to Wal-Mart and found a gorilla suit with a pink tutu and bra (I duct taped ballons behind for better form :laugh: ) along with bright orange pooffy hair to put on my helmet. Absolutely hilarious costume...but I ended up knocking myself out for a few minutes in practice and dislocating my left shoulder :ugg: :(

Top Bottom