Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Anyone know if it possible to get previous race seasons on tape or dvd? I wish one could purchase the race season that follows ones interest. Anyone know of getting old air time events of racing MX/SX?

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I went to the San Francisco SX in January and I bought the Bar to Bar 2002 DVD. It was the entire 2002 Supercross series with interviews and lots of extra stuff in there. I want to get the 2003 season too, but haven't researched it yet. Probably do a Google search.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
https://cyclenews.com/store2/asp/default.asp has a few, including the one Kawidude referred to above.  Cycle News used to have more old MX racing tapes available, but they are not listed in the current advertisements or on their web pag.  It's mostly freesytle videos now. 

Maybe if you contact Cycle News you can find out if the tapes they used to advertise are still available somehow. 

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Does the Bar to Bar DVD have ALL of the ENTIRE races on it? 125 and 250? Supercross and Outdoors? I taped all of last season and this season and am looking too. VCR tapes take up too much room and playback quality sucks.

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Originally posted by jboomer
Does the Bar to Bar DVD have ALL of the ENTIRE races on it? 125 and 250? Supercross and Outdoors? I taped all of last season and this season and am looking too. VCR tapes take up too much room and playback quality sucks.

You gotta get "Tivo". Digital Video Recorder, hooked up to my satellite TV. Best thing since black and white TV.

Wind

Dec 30, 2002
I also record the MXGPs. I would trade the 03 season for the 02 season. This year I got all 11, and the 12th is airing next Tuesday!

You know what I'd really like to see though? Early or Mid '70s motocross races (USGP/Trans-AMA etc) with The Man! Did anyone get access to these?

Top Bottom