Sean NZ

Apr 23, 2001
Hiya everyone,
New member, who is very happy with his wee orange rocketship, is keen to fatten up the bottom end and midrange to try and keep ahead of those pesky 400 and 520 4-strokes ! lol!

Has anyone fitted and tested a RAD valve on a 2000 KTM200EXC ? If so, what jetting changes were necessary ?
I fitted one to my 98 KDX200 (now replaced by the 2000 200EXC) and once rejetted, the bike ran far stronger in the mid range and recovered all the bottom end a Procircuit pipe had removed.

Also, has anybody fitted a straight-rate spring to their KTM's rear shock ?
Results ? Impressions ?

Thanks in advance !
Great forum too - has been very helpful.

PS : Hi to Michelle ! I'm the guy with the bored Border Collie called 'Angus' that you took fer a walk at Woodhill forest while I was out riding ! Thanks again !

Sean Reid
2000 KTM200EXC

------------------

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Hiya Sean, how is my mate Angus? You doing the enduro next weekend? If you're going to the family day this weekend, make sure you bring him along, I won't be riding and would love to take him for a walk
smile.gif
He's a sweetie and it'll give me something to do
smile.gif

Michelle

Sean NZ

Apr 23, 2001
Yup, will definitely be doing the 1st day of the two-day (in Woodhill) and the next day in Riverhead - if the body survives !
Won't be doing the family day this weekend coz there's a motoscramble in Ardmore - good practice for the terrain tests the weekend after.Are you guys gonna enter the actual enduro or ride the trail class ?
Angus might be needin company if you're not...
see ya
Sean

------------------

Top Bottom