Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
My kid's big crash and his smile every time he looks at the PC gear bag "Hot Pants" gave him when we got there.

ELLLLLLLK! (aka spiderman, aka dingo meat)

Billywho roosted me. (And I wasn't even RIDING!)

Dr. D. is a REALLY cool guy.

Guy Cooper is still scary fast!

A puppy called DW.

Kids MX school instructed by Dr. D & Billywho.

Chills watching Oldguy go down hard.

Mom! (aka Shiftless)

Mod dinner.

Gomer's presentation of DW or Bust award brought tears to my eyes. (really)

Ivan hiding from me.

Excitement of seeing "Welcome to Cooperland" sign. (and being sad to see it in my mirror)

My flagger assistants.

Good gawd did we give a truckload of stuff away!!!

Gomer and the clan, Eddie, Oldguy & the kid, GSR, Thump, "Hot Pants", Tony, Bundy, Okie, BigLou, Ivan, PapaK, Billywho, Bswift, Slo mo, Justql, Lorin (who's really a guy), Elk, .............(I'm getting writers cramp)........ MikeB, motometal, Stan, ........ there is no such thing a too many good friends.

DW'03 will be even better!!! :aj: :aj:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Here's a moment, elk under the tent running from mxbundy (i think that's who it was) and the crawfish he found after the rain on Thur. night. It was only natural that it end up in elk's helmet.

How'd that work out for ya elk?????

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Elk told me it was a lobster!! (What a sissy!)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
thump and me almost stepping on a copperhead

my sons xr70 with too much air under it for my tastes

that red stuff passed around the bombfire. would make really good adult snowcones.

the snowcones at the concession stand. one day i would "buy" and the next my kid would "buy".

my "new to me" 00cr250 and the big box of extra parts(thanx jay ;) )

watching coop and brownie mix it up in moto 1

watching thump go down hard in the bowl turn and picking his bike off of him :eek: i think him and brownie are still talking about that one.

bswift making people ride his new yammie. you would think he is working for yamaha.

justqls patience with his bike. i woulda been sulking and really pissed.

more kids made it to this one :yeehaw:

finally, my first venture off road since big achilles injury. it felt good and i did follow doctors orders and stayed off the big track. man that grass track section was fun.

Last edited:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Riding in the woods with TTRGuy and MXBundy to check the trail before the first Poker Run.

The dead armadillo in the woods everybody kept roosting til it just looked like a red coated thingy.

Anthony Westergard simply amazing me every time I saw him on the track or in the woods, he's only about 12 years old. His whole family was awesome.

Thinking MXBundy was some kind of MXGod because he really is wicked fast in the woods and he's ALSO equally fast on the track, which I did not know til I saw it myself when he raced the A class.

All the hospitality at Camp Tejas, (aka the Texas Compound ) TXBigGuy can grill like no other. Everyone was so nice I hung out there a lot.

Captain Morgan and Diet Coke for me and Vintage Dirt and Elk (regular for Sarge)

Watching someone on the Montessa do some really cool stuff

Taking pictures with Tony Eeds really awesome camera and getting a lot of smiles out of everyone

The tarantulas and the spiders that spun condominiums overnight, attaching themselves to tents and camping equipment.

BSWIFTS Dad's 70th birthday

Being very happy to see Milk show up everyday. That guy can make ya laugh!!

Still wondering what Schmeckle means because I did not stay up til 3:30 am one morning.

Elk's night vision goggles

The Big Step Up

Camping next to the Zoomer Clan and seeing all that enthusiam from Sara and Luke Zoomer.

Hearing the story about how Thumbs was nicknamed "Tony the Rat"

Taking Tony Eeds to the Hospital

My first MX race

Purple Rub with Emu Oil (thanks Wendy!)

Jaybird has a really nice singing voice and Rooster13 can really play those drums!

The smoked Brisket at Jack and Dianne's

Motometal ringing his bell as he passed me on the track then doing some really good stunts on the next jump. Also, his afro wig (I am HONORED to stand next to you in the group photo!!)

Knowing within 60 seconds of riding Motohead00's '02 KTM RFS I would have to talk him into selling it

Boudin and crackers

TXBigGuy showing me his new YZ450 he just picked up at the Stillwater dealership

Daily coffee talk with Vintage Dirt

Seeing Guy Cooper in line at the concession just like everyone else.

Thinking that the porta potties were "KTM ORANGE" What's come over me.

Sarge and his party shirts

Wrench (wench ;) ) on Julius Pleaser's Pink Scoot

BigLou and PapaKieth's Grudge Match

Zio and his 800mg Ibuprofen supply

Evenslower asking me to find a new home for Brownie's cat that kept crawling into his tent

B

biglou

Bundy taking that 5" diameter tree off after hitting the rock that fell into the trail. OUCH! :scream: That was ug-lee!

Falling (and falling, and falling...) into the ditch between the start chute and the parallel straight while practicing start runs. I was trying to avoid getting hit broadside by that #3 CRF coming around the first turn like a bullet. Let me tell ya, that's a scary sight to see... Got so nervous, I choked and fell over into that ditch. Bike hanging upside down still idling. Had to drag it into the ditch to turn her over. Not one of my proudest moments... :o

Crashing and breaking my brake lever after trying to bump start on the side of the track after the first "C" moto. Again, :o

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Holy cow did "the kid" get twice as fast as last year or what?!

Pic with Dr. D, Guy Cooper & Mully.

I know how to get to Coops house.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Lusting after Lemming's brand new F250 and v-nose trailer.

Checking out the machined aluminum stuff that SFO made. I think I want a pair of those vases. Finding out that 'fe_princess" means "iron princess". DUH. . .

Cruising WallyWorld with Nikki and Red.

High-fiving all the guys in line at Jack and Diane's when we saw the woman working the stand. She had blond hair, but I have NO idea what color her eyes were. ;)

Sno-cones with Natalie and a handful of cool kids. "Can I have your other hot dog? Why not?"

Watching 'the kid' and another kid named Henson fly around the track. Eric really has picked up a lot of speed.

Watching Billy and Dubach blast through turn one. :eek:

Seeing Guy FREAKING Cooper. He was always one of my heroes.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by yzeater
YOU GOT A KTM NATALIE!!!!

YEAH, BABY!!!!! :yeehaw:

SFO and Fe_Princess are hauling it to California with them, they had a third rail free. Check out Motohead00's pic gallery to see it! Hopefully, I can go pick it up this weekend!

:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
So you pulled the trigger! SWEET! You'll look great in orange. :thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Paintballs! The gift that keeps on giving. Everytime I roll down a window, it comes back up with streaks. :flame:

Shiftless and her love of stickers. :worship:

The master of the grill, Chef Eddie! Thanks for feeding me! :)

Stepping in dog poop.... while wearing Elk's sandals.

Big Lou and Papa's race!

Sarge.... He doesn't have an off button when he gets on a roll.

The Zuki parts bike living up to it's name. I don't think I've ever seen a bike torn apart so many times.

Okie trying to roost my tent and stalling the bike. :moon:

Getting watered by Brownie (while on the track).

I suck at starts with the 426.

Seeing Billy on the track for the first time.

Kenny hitting the first corner, standing and on the gas the whole way through.

Finally getting the chance to meet so many people in person.

Elk cowering at PapaK's feet and begging for forgiveness.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Bundy taking that 5" diameter tree off after hitting the rock that fell into the trail. OUCH! :scream: That was ug-lee!

See the pics to follow for more on that!

"Double Pickles, Schmeckle" (Yup I stayed up late enough to know what it means)

Sarge, Elk & Milk in one place at the same time. Nuff said!

"WHAT are you guys doin ?" - Tony Eeds

Natalie serving Milk beers on a "Got Milk" tray.

Elk fixes his powervalve with a metal handle from a cat litter box. And it works - MEOW!

Heartland spode Showers!

Ice Cream treats, mmm good!

Night Vision :)

more to come.

Attachments

• left footpeg.jpg
    left footpeg.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 431

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
My knee locking up and falling under one of the tables in the big top Saturday night :confused:

My son being the only kid to walk up after the Kids MX Schhol and thanking Doug & Billy.

The kids MX track on my Montesa.

Mrs. Zoomer face when a little Zoomer went down just feet from the finish. (I completly understand)

Karsten's (exchange student) face whne he won multiple things at Saturday nights drawings.

Little tiny Sara on the JR50 running with the big kids.

Tigger! (nuff said)

The Jack & Diane girl that made my samich :eek:

Crispy making sure EVERYTHING was runnning to plan all the time.

DW the trouble puppy!

Nobody asked why the 2 turkeys only had 3 legs.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That would have been preferable Lou.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i don't know how to do the line seperator, or even spell it, so here's a line of conscienceness....gomer giving me a sun tan in my tent when he came and left DW.my regular dry heaves/puke stops on the tag team hares..(yeh baby..it WAS worth staying up) meeting a whole bunch of new friends.seeing billy trade leads with the Dr on the 1st moto till billy stalled it/dumped it(i thought that NEVER happend) eating tri-tip. getting yelled at by several campers at several different locations, telling us to keep it down, go to sleep, shut up...yeah right, how'd ya like the parliment "bring on the funk" i'm not mad if you aren't) seeing blackhawks' race(while HURT!) against nikki, i'll never see a better race or be so excited by one, that was worth the trip! :thumb: stealing beer with a cop. :aj: more and more and more......

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by sfc crash
stealing beer with a cop. :aj: more and more and more......

One of the funniest things EVER!

"Elk, You can't be giggling out loud the whole time Dammit." ...... SFC Crash

"Sarge, did you bust a pipe or something?" ..... The Elkster

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
  • "What were you thinking?"
  • Speaking with Kenny Bartram about bikes, suspension, and freestyle
  • giving Gomer an autograph during the grudge match
  • going into the woods with WaltC and Karstan(sp?)
  • getting to ride a Cannondale
  • "Every gang needs a kid"
  • Breakfast at Jack & Diane's
  • Watching Elk squirm at a crawdad
  • Seeing most of the people I met last year
  • meeting a whole host of new people
  • riding the tag team HS with FE Princess. I had a blast!
  • you just had to love the grass track!
  • the spodewash!
  • Brownie, great host, great facility! Thank you
  • and of course, "schmeckle" :confused:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
"Cheering" on the night time poker run contestants while walking around in open-toed sandals in the dark

Sitting around the Texas camp listening to Sarge explain the Do's and Don't of self gratification :)

Watching Elk jump 50 feet everytime someone dragged a string on his shoulder or made the buzzzzzzzz sound with their fingers in his ear.

Watching Billy turn on the track with his bars dragging the ground.

Making fun of Bundy when he busted out the "Bundster"

Tri-tips.

Carne Asada.

Watching Thump cut the track when he went down in the first moto of the A race.

Watching Elk beat bunches of people in the A race so he can have a ton of pit sally's.

Bartram pulling superman's over the big step up.

FINALLY GETTING BACK ON A BIKE 3 MONTHS LATER AND HITTING 5TH WFO. Man, did that feel good and reassure me that I will want to ride again. :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Almost forgot.... Dr. Thump fixing Elk's dislocated Wing. :thumb:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
oh yeh, reminding elk what we suposed to be using the night vision for when we went out to...er, steal beer. i still don't think randy knows he donated a lot of beer that night. ;)

Top Bottom