Danny Stein

Nov 12, 2002
Alright I'm taking my brother with me next weekend when I go riding. Where should I go out of the two. Both are about the same distance. I'm trying to get some good tight woods single track riding in. Trying to train for my first Hare Scramble. Any comments would be appreciated.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Paragon is closed for the winter.

Draybob

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
Try Tower City Trail Riders. They're open year round, although there may be quite a bit of snow up there this weekend. You can get in for $30 per person your first visit without being a member. After that you have to be a member or go with a member. Plenty of challenging single track up there. You can check their web site at www.towercitytrailriders.org

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
May be alot of snow up there?
I would go to Tower City like Draybob suggests, Rausch creek has alot of trails but you can run through them all pretty fast, I haven't been to Tower City but while at Rausch we got off course and ended up on some of their trails that just keep going and going and some nice single track(ROCKS)
Now if you like Moto, Rausch creek has some nice tracks with different setups, nat. terrain, supercorss style, moto, whatever you like. Cool place.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom