Ray Casanova

Mar 18, 2008
Hey guys, new to the site (obviously) and hoping to get into riding soon. I've always liked motocross and rally, they're both my favorite motorsports. I was getting started with a rally project with a friend of mine, but I've always wanted to ride I just know the moment I get a bike I'll end up dead. So I figured I'd just get a dirt bike and combine the best of both worlds.

I'm just looking to learn for now, can't buy a bike for a few months since I just bought a car and I'm low on cash.

So far these are my rides:

1974 260z
1979 280zx

Pictures will come later, I hope I can add a bike to the line up.

Also is it to late to start? I'm 19, but I know a lot of people start younger. I just never had the funds to really do sports like these when I was younger so I just did wrestling, lol.

Anyways, gonna go back to lurking.

Edit:

Forgot to add I'm 5'11ish maybe 6 feet tall and weigh about 185 though I may be going down to 170 since I plan on losing weight. My main objective is to just have fun but still be able to race the bike competitively. Any suggestions on a starter bike? I've driven a few crotch rockets but none of them were mine so my experience is kinda iffy. I'm pretty aggressive, I could do some work though I'm still a little bad with my mechanic skills.

Isobareng

Oct 16, 2007
The YZ250 might be a good bike for you, for the ease of maintenance over a F model and being more matched to your height and wt.

D

Top Bottom