RC meets the WALL!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Thumbs up if he has a good time! :cool: However, I really wonder how he can enjoy all this.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
There is nothing like starting a new career a week after doubling your family size! As a father, I believe the 'family thing' was affecting his SX racing already this year. (He commented many times that he "just wasn't willing to take the chances he needed to to beat BS.)

IMHO, I don't think his desire & focus will ever be the same again. After all, he really does not need to prove ANYTHING to ANYBODY at this point in his life. He's already proven himself beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Good luck, RC, we wish you the best in whatever you do.
KW

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
RC couldn't race motocross for ever.
He might live longer racing cars.

Nascar is way cooler anyways! :boss:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
:cool:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Just saw a commercial for Speed's "Speed Report" show; they advertised that they were going to report on RC's race in his Monster Energy Chevrolet. It sounded strange to hear them say that! (I was watching today's airing of the MotoGP race on my DVR.) I see a re-air is on at 3:00 am EDT. I set my DVR.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
That article said earlier he got it up on two wheels and kept it under control...how many other "rookies' would have had that outcome?

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
High Lord Gomer said:
That article said earlier he got it up on two wheels and kept it under control...how many other "rookies' would have had that outcome?
How many rookies have spent their entire lives on 2 wheels? It may be the most comfort that he felt all day. :laugh:

jason33

Oct 21, 2006
screw nascar it sux's-
formula- thats a diff story
ricky go to church- somethin wrong- stay out of nascar thats my vote

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…