mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I think Stewart will stay on Kawasaki, Reed will go to Honda and Carmichael will go with Suzuki a few years, then to Yamaha and then to KTM to make it a sweep of the 5 brands in his title record books or at least attempts after Stewart gets going. I really hope Milsaps and Hepler step up which they are kickin a$& already IMO!

ben.handasyde

Jan 28, 2004
Reed should stay at yamaha they have been so good to him and gave him a chance. they let him come to australia to race he even boought his factory bike over he would be crazy to leave them. also they have the best suspended bike by far

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
them thar suzuzys thay suk

iz dat ricky dood stoopid or wut

:eek:

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
Two years ago RC was the future of motocross, today JBS is the future of motocross, tomorrow (your name here) will be the future of motocross. It's all just "strawberry fields forever"

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I bet Bubba will really shake up all the factories with some type of sponsorship team deal that our sport has not yet experienced. At least I hope that will be the case.
Unfortunately the salary offers to those top riders not yet signed will be in the stratosphere, once again furthering the unfair advantage between the top 5 riders and everyone else.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
CamDayKX125(4) said:
ricky IS on a rmz450.(just in case you havent been watching)

nice catch :bang:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The Mensa meeting must have let out early. :)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
See that little blue square on the right side of the banner above peoples, names? Those numbers, the ones that resemble date and time, see 'em now? :)

BTW, on the plus side, nice use of the search function! :cool:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Give the guy a break. If you didn't notice, his name is in code. If you rearrange the letters, "CamDayKX125(4)" also reads "I just woke up after a 4 year bender".

BTW CamDayKX125(4), it's Bush for another 4 years.

Mophuka

Jan 14, 2006
CaptainObvious said:
Give the guy a break. If you didn't notice, his name is in code. If you rearrange the letters, "CamDayKX125(4)" also reads "I just woke up after a 4 year bender".

BTW CamDayKX125(4), it's Bush for another 4 years.

hahahahahah

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom