oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
What a day- seeing RC make his final Nationals appearance. It was hard watching knowing it will be a while before someone tops his record.
To me he said thanks to the crowd not when he was waving after winning his final moto on the old Holy Schmit jump but rather when he came out in the mud on Saturday for practice. Many other top riders stayed in their rigs clean and dry

Thanks again Ricky :cool:

arc.jpg

arc1.jpg

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very cool! RC is a classy Champion, period.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
I think it will be along time before you see any type of racer like RC, mud, sand, or rough >
Although RV is pretty impressive. He turned it up to beat BT the second moto. just looks like a little ricky

To See Ricky going through the sand whoops...after he went by Kevin W in the first moto on lap four (?) side ways, legs off the back, and the throttle hand PINNED says it all !!! :bang:

kx__ken

Mar 10, 2006
The smile on the guys face in the second pic says it all. I've been lucky enough to see RC every year of his pro career (4 different events last year). He always put a smile on my face.

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
He is simply ..... The GOAT..........

If anyone breaks his records EVER it will be massive.....

He is like Jordan... Gretzky...... Ruth.......He is simply he best ever...........

Not just ONE perfect season.... as if ONE was not a miracle.... nope..... TWO perfect seasons........

How is that even possible??? I watched it with my own eyes and I STILL can't believe it..... the guy was so great he defied logic, he defied belief.......

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
No you won't Pred. He missed you at Red Bud whilst sporting a RM250 because he knew you loved the small of castor beans in the morning.

Top Bottom