FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I've been drinking so this is the best that I can do:
reaction.jpg

I shall retrieve another little golden buddy now.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
0.21880000000000002, average of five tests.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Is that it? Then you can produce the same times. If you are bothered by the possiblity that others are faster than than you, the you need to get over yourself. You obviously jump to "cheat" when you don't like a time. I see that I am not the first that you have called a cheater. Match my time, by whatever means necessary. If I have followed the rules, which were created by the programmer when he wrote the script, then I have not cheated. This is very much like the way every pro MX team scrutiinizes the rulebook before building a bike. It goes for all forms of racing, you find out exactly what is allowed, to the letter, and make your machine as dominant as you can within those parameters. You cannot cheat a computer game, because the same program is used for everybody. So please, note my times and consistency, and duplicate my results. I promise you, my image is a screenshot from the authors website, after a set was completed, do the same. I did not hack the code for my results.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
haha. lesson one - never take anything that comes out of my mouth seriously. i have that personality to me. i guarantee you 90% of the time, i'm joking.

i honestly don't care.

Last edited:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Moose said:
haha. lesson one - never take anything that comes out of my mouth seriously. i have that personality to me. i guarantee you 90% of the time, i'm joking.

i honestly don't care.
Cool, I don't care eitherr, I was just taking your bait. I did find a way to exploit the programs flaws. I had to do it several times because I kept getting 0s, which would be an impossible RT. I don't think that anybody could earn times like that.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
yeah, i think it'd be cool to find one that was like a tree set up. (don't know if thats what they call it) like they use in drag racing. all the ones i've found didn't work.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
I went to that site that offered both, and if you're on the same site that I was on...didn't work for me.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
No, but there used to pe a program that you could buy and install. I can't remember who made it or what it was called, but it was sold through performance shops (Summit and Jegs).

Top Bottom