Ready filter or No-toil w/ cleaner and oil??

DaRooster

Oct 8, 2005
I've read the below post and just wanted some input on the Ready filters vs. No-toil filter that you clen and re-oil. Both have very good points but curious to find out from some who have used the Ready types. Thanks in advance to any reponses.

Thanks,
Chad

YZ-212

Jan 8, 2003
The ready filters are just that a regular pre-oiled filter. Once it's dirty just clean it and re-use like any other filter. At leat the one i get are reusable. I also use the notoil and love it.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
YZ-212 said:
The ready filters are just that a regular pre-oiled filter. Once it's dirty just clean it and re-use like any other filter. At leat the one i get are reusable. I also use the notoil and love it.
We tried doing that and the filters are so thn that we didn't trust them a 3rd or 4th time. I always check the inside of the airboot when I change filters and have never found grit when using them the 1st time but after a cleaning or 2 have occasionally found a small amount (any is way to much). With the Notoils or twinairs Cleaned and oiled I have never found anything inside the boot.
I always keep one or two Ready Filters in the trailer just for an emergency change but now toss them when they get dirty.

Top Bottom