singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
After many hours of phone conversation , and probably 500 e-mails with my good friend Howard O, I finally have a web site!:) Howard worked his butt off helping me with it.

I'd like you all to take a look at it and tell me what you think. Let me know if you run across any problems, and what you think I should add. Keep in mind, this site is not finished. I don't think it will ever be finished. I'll always be adding more pics and vids, and I have a few other ideas too.

An honorable mention goes to Under_Score for trying to help me with some stuff. It didn't work out, but I do appreciate him taking the time to try.

Drum roll please...www.singletracker500.com

Oh ya....please sign my guestbook! :)

Last edited:

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Make sure you check your links. Some of the video link's are pointed to c://Windows/Desktop :) he he.

Nice layout, simple, fast, everything a good website should be...

Congrats.

Forgot one thing, love the "spodeboy" comment......

Last edited:

chumbucket

Apr 5, 2001
hahaha garage free style.Me and my friends do that all the time.Pull off some pretty narly tricks.We go big on my friends dads 74 mx 250:scream:

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Thanks guys!

Hucker, the vid links should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

Chumbucket, iIf you guys snap some pics of garage freestyle, I'd like to see some.

chumbucket

Apr 5, 2001
I think I have one but I dont have a scaner.I will go to a freinds house and have him scan it.I am not wearing any gear,living on the dangerous side.:eek:

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Originally posted by dez dog
ST500, in the pic of paul the 60 year old rider, what is that loop looking tubing by his expansion chamber,

That thing is a pipe and frame protector. It's heavy duty. It'll take a real good hit. But man, is it ever ugly!!:eek: It kind of looks like a football helmet face guard.

yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
Nice site!

Good graphics, good blend of pics, humor, etc. If you want any more "riders in the AZ desert" pics, let me know. I especially like the part on the main page, "grab a cold one" - I took your advice since it was my friday, and I just got off work.:)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
WOW COOL!!!

Great site ST. Now I just need to get a chance to come up and go riding with you again.

chumbucket

Apr 5, 2001
hey single tracker I lost that pic of me and my friend (bigal) doing gfmx.So I took some more pics today.What a great sport.I will scan them and send them to you as soon as I get them developed.

chumbucket

Apr 5, 2001
I am disappointed in my self, I only wore my helmet:scream: my arms hurt to much from the ride the previous day to carry my boots and all my stuff that far.

Top Bottom