DesertRose

Nov 15, 2006
Hi all,

I am new to dirt bikes. My family and I moved from AZ to NC earlier this year. My husband ran a large sportbike club/forum out there which we were very active in. I sold my Ninja 250 last year when we decided to have a 2nd (and last) child. My husband sold our '05 Aprilia Tuono and his '03 ZX6R trackbike :ugg: to make way for our '06 ST1300. I say "our" ST1300 in the loosest sense of the word being that I'm 5 feet nothing and couldn't ride the thing if my life depended on it.

Our 2nd daughter is now 9 weeks old so I'll be picking up my '07 CRF 150 and my 5 year old daughter's '07 CRF 50 this weekend :yeehaw: I look forward to learning how to ride in the dirt and trying to stay upright!

:ride:

Last edited:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN,

Your gonna like the dirt :nod:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members. Some of our finest members are in the area. Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Welcome to DRN, you'll love ridin' dirt. The forums here will help you in many, many ways. There are some great members in your area. Check out the Local Chapters Forums and you'll likely find a group ride near you. Congrats on the new baby! Hope the older one likes riding his new CRF, too.

Top Bottom