CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
get used to buying new bar's and front fender's. I just pick a gear and apply a hand full of front brake's. It take's a few time's over the bar's to get used to it.
CRG

CR307

Apr 12, 2001
I am with Joe, you diffently are not looking to do the "Endo". Just another practice practice practice trick. Might want to try then adjust the front brake until it does become comfortable. Also, sit almost on the gas tank then start with the balance. Good luck.

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Wrong! well kind of

Originally posted by CRGuy
get used to buying new bar's and front fender's. I just pick a gear and apply a hand full of front brake's. It take's a few time's over the bar's to get used to it.
CRG

New bars and front fenders:think .I haven't went through any of those yet.:confused: . Try lots of front brake pads and warped rotors> witch leads to buying over sized rotors. I've over heated my resovoir so many times. I'm really good at these now, and I haven't went over the bars once. My friend went over once though. What i find is best is pick a good speed/gear and a REALLY good surface(terain) to do these on> I find grass works great, and never try these on gravel.Once i'm going at a good speed i slowly grab the front brake hard and lean forward. Also i find that if you do a few of these at a time and then go do something else for 5 or 10 min , then your front brakes dont over heat. DONT practice these for an hour straight. Hope this helps:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom