kimoajaj

Sep 7, 2004
Hi guys!

Last fall I bought a 2001 KX 250 that was suppost to be in top condition with newly rebuild shocks/forks, bike seems to be en great condition but I`ve been storing my bike in my garage this winter and occationally I`ve hade to wipe som oil of the floor around the front tire. Found out that the oil came from the left fork so I guess I have to rebuild it. Luckily a pair of oil seals & dust seals came along with the bike so the only thing I need is oil and some good advice from you guys.

I`ve rebuilt 8 normal bike forks and 2 upside down forks (on my 1993 KX125) but I`ve heard rumours that the newer dirtbike forks is hard to rebuild?.

I thought that the forks from my new 250 would be the same to rebuild as my old 125 ?.

I would really appreciate any tips or info on this one, hoping to have my bike up`n running next weekend.

Thanks on advance ;).

Joakim.

kimoajaj

Sep 7, 2004
Gees guys help me out :).

Anyone?.

I`m just wondering if rebuilding these shocks will be the same as the old forks from my 1993?.

kimoajaj

Sep 7, 2004
Ok thanks alot man ;).

I hope that my oil will arrive before the weekend, that`s how it is to live on the countryside, no dealers nearby ;).

andy james

Nov 22, 2006
how much oil do the 1993 forks take?

how much oil do the 1993 forks take?

I'm rebuilding my sons but can't get amanual until next week unfortunately

Thanks in advance
Andy

Top Bottom