XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
My little sister was finally made an honest woman by the Officer Candidate Sven, whom she's been living in sin with for some time now. I think I helped more with this wedding than I did for my own, and my wife agrees . . .

anyhoo, other than all of us looking like clowns in our ill-fitting tuxedos (due to the WORST tuxedo shop in the world and their doofus owner -- that's another story), it was a pretty decent event. My mother can finally breathe now after having to self-medicate for most of the last couple days with the liquid courage. All is well.

For the reception, my sister hired a DeeJay with a Karaoke setup. Some members of my family enjoy performing, and somehow I got talked into it, so, to make sure someone fulfilled the inappropriateness of the evening, I did a stunning rendition of Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom". some laughed, some cried, some just stood around with their jaws on the floor.

Then my uncle, who used to have a band called Steve Grease and the Lubrications, asked my son if he wanted to be a backup singer while he sang The Flamingos' "I Only Have Eyes For You" (you know, the song where the background singers say "shoowop shoowop"). Anyhow, Steve Grease convinced Pred2 that every time he was pointed at, he was supposed to sing "juwasherbutt". Well, Pred2 is a little smart for his own good, says "if I say that slow, it sounds like I say "Did you wash your butt?" :laugh:

anyhow, he convinced Pred2 to be a backup singer, but while they were waiting their turn, Pred2 convinced my little Buttercup and my neice to help him with the backup. Of course, he explains what they are supposed to say, and he explains it the way he heard it.

You can kinda see how this is going . . . ;)

So, my uncle is singing, taking it all serious and whatnot, and he gets to the point where he needs backup. All you can hear are two little girls asking the important question:
"Didjawashyerbutt?" :rotfl:

then they'd giggle. Kids are fun

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
That's a funny story Pred :)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
What? Wait, start over now that I'm listening.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
if ever you had reservations about them being yours.....

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Big Bottom, Big Bottom, talk about mud-flaps, my girl's got 'em......

Top Bottom