recommended footpegs: IMS, DSP...

ballistic

Jan 13, 2001
I need some better footpegs for my DRZ400. I'm looking at the IMS pro SS ones, or some DSP ones (not titanium). Any thoughts on which are better. They both got 3 rows of teeth. I dont think the $99.00 DSP pegs are stainless steel though? What others are good??? Where can I get cheaper titanium pegs??? HELP!!:ugg:

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
I like the IMS pro series. They wear very well and can be easily sharpened if they loose their bite. They seem to stand up well to abuse and they look great, too. The only problem is the 3 teeth on the outside of the peg will eat the plastic on the inner arch area of your boot if you're at all sloppy while kickstarting. I'd guess any of the sharp pegs might do that, though.

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I've got the IMS Pro Series pegs also. They're like standing on a platform. They take abuse, and look good too. Great pegs!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
My KX has IMS pro Pegs. I like them enough that I plan on adding them to my Gas Gas.:)

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
I was surprised at what a positive difference the IMS Pro Series pegs made on my bike. They are a real confidence builder. Mine were very sharp. So much so that I dulled a couple of teeth with my dremel tool because I was worried about being sliced up if (when... :ugg: ) I crash. I got mine from Tucmoto they had some pretty good prices.

Joe P. 81

Nov 9, 2000
I had an IMS Pro Series peg break on my CR250. They were only about 1 month old. It split right where the pin goes through. This happened off a very small jump. The dealer gave me a new set, but I sold the bike a few weeks after that. I would go with DSP or maybe Pro Circuit.

Joe

ballistic

Jan 13, 2001
How about fastway pegs? Thier SS ones are $129.00. Are they better than IMS? Anyone try both?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…