Red River Motorcycle park, Meunster TX

SmokinRZ

Feb 26, 2002
If you go to Muenster, be sure to stop in town to wash your bike on the way back (be careful around your likages, that car wash has some of the highest pressure I have ever experienced). The river and standing water puddles are like saltwater and will rust or stain your bike permanently. Even after washing, all shiney metal will be a shade darker. The sand is also hard on your brakes and chain and sprockets. Fun place other than that.

John Harris

Apr 15, 2002
Barnwell Mountain is a TMTC (Texas Motorized Trails Coalition) property near Gilmer, Texas approximately 125 miles East of Dallas. You can join or just day pay to ride. 1800 acres of woods trails, jeep roads and climbs. Almost all high and dry, but some dust this time of year. Camping available. Two TCCRA events hosted there recently. Lots of variety of trails and some tough enough for anybody. You must wear a helmet, but no bike requirements. Have fun.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Tell me more (i.e. where exactly, sign up, etc.), sounds like a great place to ride other than Muenster. Muenster is great though, just don't want to burn out.
THANKS

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Rock heaven ?! Sounds like it would eat my S-12 :eek: ! I looked at the web site - looks good. I did not see hours of operation - during the week??? Due to work I'm stuck - NO weekends for me anymore :| .

raberterl

May 2, 2002
Barnwell is well worth the trip. Might suggest it for mild weather though. Rocks wern't as bad as Twin Hills (Bridgeport, TX). But between the two I'm a firm believer in GOOD handguards and a skidplate. Yes Sireeeee!

MXcruiser

Aug 19, 2009
Barnwell mountain is great to ride lots of woods similar to east coast riding. Make sure you get the OHV sticker for you machine, it is $17. I was out there on a rainy day and had the game warden pull me over and give me a written warning. Next time it will be a nice ticket!

D

Dallaswaddle

Who wants to meet at muenster

I am going out to muenster next weekend 11/15/13 I ride a honda 450 and I am a decent rider I ride a lot in bills woods so if u ride a four wheeler then we would prolly not be able to ride together much. So if you would like to join me please respond

Top Bottom