IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Who all is planning on going to Redbud this Sunday?

I am, and I know that whenfoxforks-ruled is also going.

It would be cool to meet up with some of you guys..

We should all try to park in the same area.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Hello,is this thing on,come on,arguably the finest facility and organized mx affair in the country,I will not rip on anyone for close inspection of the sand and will have nothing to do with cooler heisting!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I am a card carrying soiloligist. And no more old style,now its rolling rock! Got to get a hold of sarge for some jerky,I left him sunday slinging parts off an 07 xr650?? Mumbling something about too restrictive and 130 mph,hope he is in good health.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Matters not to me... Last time we parked near the entrance to the pro pits, along the fence right across from the pee wee track. It was a pretty good spot.

F

freezeradio

83-yz 490,ported polished,pro circuit,much more

kind of vintage but boy does it sream. anyone have an open class bike to go riding with me. I live in oswego il. I need riding friends . I like to ride next weekend please post and arange....thanx

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
When was it a good idea to remove the guts from a 2t silencer,I missed that one!Never have I heard so many rat bikes in one day! But I got to meet Indy and I hope he gets his rear brakes fixed! I am glad he did not try the pro track with no rear brakes,may be good exercise with brakes though.Why don't they charge quads double price to ride? If we do not like their lines then surely they do not like bike ruts,braking and acceleration bumps!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Yeah, it was a good time.. I had my cousin taking pictures for us... He documented the day quite well...

Pics can be viewed on my website http://www.quickinet.net/gallery

I ordered the new brake line today.. Since the stock line was almost the same price as a braided one, I went for the good one. Hopefully this one will last a while.

I thought about going out on the big track and just riding around, but I think my better judgement kicked in.

Can't wait to do it again.. Aug 5th. It's already marked on my calendar.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
You do know they are racing Thursday,Friday(pro track) and Saturday(night track)before pro weekend!Ought to be real expensive!A lot of fun! That was a lot of pictures,wow! Motoland ought to have a date coming up and have got to go to Mendota,Ryan is starting to get snaky about racing again,I knew it would not last. Stealth mode got me 4 laps on the night track and 3 on the pro track,I was pooped!

Wanabe

Feb 6, 2001
Do either one of you guys go to Wildcat creek ever? I'm looking for some people to go with though red Budd is a little far right now.

Eric

Top Bottom