Regrets

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Not to dim the light in here any more, but I feel really bad about all of the things I DIDN'T do:

• Ride a woods loop with a million people I wanted to including Randy, Wade, Solo, Larry, Kiwi and whoever else didn't mind putting up with my slow ass
  • Get a girls trail ride going so we can all ride together
  • Trade bikes with Nevertheless
  • Ride a couple more four-strokes to convince myself I *really* don't want one
  • Race the individual hare scramble
  • Ride the night poker run
  • Race the Bikes with Lights or C class MX
  • Stay awake longer on the two nights when the most people were at the fire instead of falling asleep in my chair
  • Go to the 500
  • Eat more--I kept hearing about wonderful food I had missed out on, and I ate to bursting almost every day
  • Remember more names!
  • Beg a ride on a trials bike
  • Buy a Cooperland shirt, splash it artistically with mud, and have Guy sign it
  • Bring more clean socks

Last edited:

dead

Subscriber
The night time poker run was my favorite. The horror of being mooned was too funny.

And riding up on Mic while getting undressed..you can't get anymore lucky than that. ;)

Good times..

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
I hear ya...the things I wish I did...I can't even begin to list but my # 1 Is meet more people...

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
There were a lot of people I didn't get to meet. Next year for sure!

I wish I got to ride with more people too. I wanted to enter a few more races (bikes with lights and the night poker run to name a few) but I just didn't have the time. That week just flew by.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
I regret getting wrapped up in cleaning up camp and letting time get away the day Whyzee's boy and his wife got hurt.  I was supposed to take them out on a woods loop right after the group photo and I got busy and by the time I got over to their camp they were out doing their thing on the track.  I just keep thinking that if their day had been altered slightly that accident might not have happened.  If only I would have gone straight over there to take them on that woods loop it would have changed things.

:ugg:

bhiner

Sponsoring Member
Wish I had got there sooner.

Wish I hadn't seen Mick on the last lap of the Night Run :o

Wish I had bought DEADS raffle ticket :aj:

Wish I had changed my screen name to something cool... i.e. Bottle Rocket 22 :moon:

Wish I had left my KDX stock and learned to ride it like the Team H.S. winners :aj:

Wish I had taken more time to personally thank everyone that contributed :worship:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
not racing, any event. heck, i even DNFed my practice laps. look out next year :p

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
I wanted to get more than 1 day of riding in. :( Next year I'll be more careful.

I also wanted to meet RV6Junkie...closest I came was driving his friend and kid to the hospital.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
BTW, Thanks Gomer.

Zach's doin' fine.

Pokie

Administrator
you are THE Stacie who won the Ladies "B" right? #11 bike.... were you riding a KDX or a TTR??? (just for the record)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
my only three regrets

#1 not getting there sooner :(

#2 not taking Patman up on his offer to ride his trials bike

#3 Not remebering most every ones real name :ug: