firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Not to dim the light in here any more, but I feel really bad about all of the things I DIDN'T do:

• Ride a woods loop with a million people I wanted to including Randy, Wade, Solo, Larry, Kiwi and whoever else didn't mind putting up with my slow ass
  • Get a girls trail ride going so we can all ride together
  • Trade bikes with Nevertheless
  • Ride a couple more four-strokes to convince myself I *really* don't want one
  • Race the individual hare scramble
  • Ride the night poker run
  • Race the Bikes with Lights or C class MX
  • Stay awake longer on the two nights when the most people were at the fire instead of falling asleep in my chair
  • Go to the 500
  • Eat more--I kept hearing about wonderful food I had missed out on, and I ate to bursting almost every day
  • Remember more names!
  • Beg a ride on a trials bike
  • Buy a Cooperland shirt, splash it artistically with mud, and have Guy sign it
  • Bring more clean socks

Last edited:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
The night time poker run was my favorite. The horror of being mooned was too funny.

And riding up on Mic while getting undressed..you can't get anymore lucky than that. ;)

Good times..

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I hear ya...the things I wish I did...I can't even begin to list but my # 1 Is meet more people...

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
There were a lot of people I didn't get to meet. Next year for sure!

I wish I got to ride with more people too. I wanted to enter a few more races (bikes with lights and the night poker run to name a few) but I just didn't have the time. That week just flew by.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I regret getting wrapped up in cleaning up camp and letting time get away the day Whyzee's boy and his wife got hurt.  I was supposed to take them out on a woods loop right after the group photo and I got busy and by the time I got over to their camp they were out doing their thing on the track.  I just keep thinking that if their day had been altered slightly that accident might not have happened.  If only I would have gone straight over there to take them on that woods loop it would have changed things.

:ugg:

bhiner

Sponsoring Member
May 12, 2002
Wish I had got there sooner.

Wish I hadn't seen Mick on the last lap of the Night Run :o

Wish I had bought DEADS raffle ticket :aj:

Wish I had changed my screen name to something cool... i.e. Bottle Rocket 22 :moon:

Wish I had left my KDX stock and learned to ride it like the Team H.S. winners :aj:

Wish I had taken more time to personally thank everyone that contributed :worship:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I wanted to get more than 1 day of riding in. :( Next year I'll be more careful.

I also wanted to meet RV6Junkie...closest I came was driving his friend and kid to the hospital.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
BTW, Thanks Gomer.

Zach's doin' fine.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
you are THE Stacie who won the Ladies "B" right? #11 bike.... were you riding a KDX or a TTR??? (just for the record)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
my only three regrets

#1 not getting there sooner :(

#2 not taking Patman up on his offer to ride his trials bike

#3 Not remebering most every ones real name :ug:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Not getting there until thursday, killing the bike off the start of the Team HS, really didn't ride with near as many people as I would have liked (sorry Sharla), and lastly that my rid eof choice was that tanker of a bike that is the WR450 (thank goodness it is sold).

Oh yeah, VD PLEASE bring that Maico back next year so's I can take you up on that ride. I really wanted to ride that bike.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by CR Swade
killing the bike off the start of the Team HS

And Oh, yeah, I regret not rubbing it in more that I beat CRSwade into the woods at the start of the Team HS ;)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by CR Swade
Oh yeah, VD PLEASE bring that Maico back next year so's I can take you up on that ride. I really wanted to ride that bike.
I'm going to be liquidating some of my assets soon but I'll try to keep Mr. Maico in the stable until next DW.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by XRpredator
I'll have regrets if VD liquidates his assets :(
Not to worry. Who needs six motorcycles anyway? :thumb:

Top Bottom