MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
It's that time again for the annual reiters trail clean up MAY 6th! meeting up around 9am So come out on sunday and show your love & support for your local trails. There will be a lunch around noon, things needed to bring are shovles/axes/chainsaws etc there will be dumpsters and trash cans for the trash. Sidenote: Please come out and show your support as you may know reiters is getting critizied lately about the trash problem. Show how serious about keeping your trails you really are.

Joe
'01 CR125R #439

------------------

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
'TTT' === 'to the top'
it's used to bring a topic back up on the 1st page of threads so that more people will see it & hopefully read it.

i think this cleanup is important, i'll try my best to make it out & help.

------------------
D-S

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I'll be there, this will be my first time attending, but this will help keep the area open and help in trying to make it a designated ORV area I hope. I'd really hate to have to start driving one hour plus to go ridding, it's not so bad, but it sucks when your by yourself.

------------------

stpatrik16

Feb 11, 2001
Where is Reiters? Always looking for new places to ride, And if I rode there I would be obligated to help which is'nt a bad thing. With all these tree huggers trying to shut us down we have to keep our riding areas clean.

------------------

Top Bottom