ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
I went riding this weekend and even after 3 straight weeks of rain I had some of the best riding ever!

The weather is Reno is going to be mid 50's to almost 60 without a drop of rain or snow in sight for the next 2 weeks.

I bet the snow is melting pretty damn quick right about now because the entire area is open to sunlight all day.

any other thoughts?

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
ironworker said:
any other thoughts?

Well, that's our hope!

Susan and I are driving down from Portland, OR
And anything short of "just silly".... we're going to show up and go riding.

But as Strick has pointed out -- we won't really know until we get closer.

Cheers! - rb

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
10-dat forecast shows highs in the upper 40's and lower 50's. :yeehaw:

Strick - how about a melting snow report?

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
The darn cold just won't let up. We have not been above 38 degrees since the major snow. I will get my daughter to measure again, but there is no riding at Moorocks yet. If we could just get to our normal highs of 45 degreess we would be good to go. I will continually update everyone.

HobRoff

Sep 10, 2003
Maybe this Pineapple express we've got going up north will shift south for a bit - nearly 65 degrees today in Longview, Wa. Bums me out, got a ski condo rented this weekend at Bachelor, shoulda headed for Tahoe!!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Our weather took a sudden turn for the WARM! All the local ski hills had to close! hope it heads south.

Hey Hobroff, are you going? Who are you driving with? Looking to carpool/hitch a ride ...

JRambo426

Jan 19, 2005
Me and KenpoGirl :bang: :worship: (MXChic fromThumperTalk) & her Husband :yeehaw: :aj: Will be in Reno this year can't wait to meet everybody and ride moon rocks.I will be staying at the peppermill.MXChic & her husband will be at the motor lodge across the street.Can't wait to tear it up in Reno this year. :aj:

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Strick said:
I will continually update everyone.

Spring is out there, it just happens to be north and south of Moonrocks apparently. My trees have buds and daffodils are up in the yard.

Come on sunshine!!!

Heck, I am with Randy. We are coming unless we can't get over the pass in Albuquerque or Flagstaff. I could come across I-10 instead.

These midwest flyers don't properly prepare for such an epic and important ride. Driving 24 hours is what really breaks you loose from reality. :yeehaw:

The Ant

Jan 3, 2002
We went out riding this past weekend here in Oregon and got into some snow patches - so now I'm ready for Reno for sure!

-SusanP.
CRF250x

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
3 weeks til takeoff.... come on warm weather!!! :eek:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom