CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Wow, that's some awesome scenery.

There may be a little crew from Kentucky tagging along for this ride next year! :yeehaw:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I see VD lying . . . you can tell cuz his mouth's open

Last edited:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
I just added a bunch to my gallery, they are just waiting on approval right now.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'll post up some of my good ones after I have sorted through the flash cards.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Jenny - I have about 50 good ones.... I reduced them from 65MB to 25MB.... I can try to send them to you over AIM if you're on tonight. I'll probably be on from 7:00-11:00.

Unless you have some way I can email 25MB to you tonight, then I could try that as well. Or I could always reduce them more as well.

I didn't have much luck with the zipping. Went to "send to - compressed (zipped) file" on XP and it zipped it from 24.4MB to 24.2MB, LOL!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
JPEG's are already a compressed file format. Zipping won't normally reduce the size much but it's nice for bundling them together.

If you make 2 Zips of 12 meg each I'm pretty sure my e-mail can handle it if you want to send them this way Nikdog.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
If everybody will send me their photos, I will burn them onto CDs and send everybody a set. I have 254, but have not gone through and deleted dupes, out of focus, etc. yet.

Be sure to send the highest quality that you have.

BTW - Email or Snail Mail, either way will work.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Nik-dog, nice Patch shot of Nora. lol. I think I was fondling Red's nipple ring in that picture of he and I. Did you see how giddy I looked??

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Oh my gosh. Those are some ugly pictures. Mick looks like a winner. No wonder they didn't kick us out. They felt sorry for the retards. :eek:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
:ohmy:

You said you wouldn't tell anyone, Nikki!! :p

Last edited:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Great pics guys! Since I live in the dark ages and I'm still using a 35mm camera, I have to wait for my pics to come back! Takes a couple days since one hour photo doesn't have picture CD making ability yet! As soon as I get them back I'll put em up!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Man you guys look cold :ohmy: Every picture has people all bundled up

Reno, would have been fun, But I stayed and did our enduro race in 60 degree so cal.

No jacket required. :p

Maybe next year the two events won't be on the same weekend again. It looks like fun, wish I could've joined you. See you at dirt week.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
scar tissue said:
Man you guys look cold :ohmy: Every picture has people all bundled up

The Canadians were in T shirts. We were cold because of the drinks they were making. It was actually quite nice until just before the sun went down. I was expecting worse.

Remember, this is a confirmed Texan talking about cold. :thumb:

scar tissue said:
See you at dirt week.
:thumb:

Top Bottom