ttt

Sep 18, 1999
anyone used renthal twinwall bars. I have
a problem with bending bars and barmounts
so I bought a pair of renthal twinwalls and
applied racing barmounts. I have to wait for 6
weeks for my wrist to heal first before I can
test them out though. So what do all of you think of them.

Last edited:

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
they do not bend period. I have bomed them into the ground, cracked my bar mounts and time after time, they are unbent.
Plain and simple, if you bend them of even tweak them, you have hit the ground hard enough to do things to your body that you should be more worried about.
MC crashed with them on and broke his works triple clamps. Bars were straight!

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
I tweaked a pair, so it's not impossible to bend them. I bought another pair, because I was still very impressed with them. On my new set I even twisted my Atomic 22 big bar mounts, and the bars are still unbent. I tweaked my first set after I cased one of the doubles here at home on my track, but to some people I suppose they were in still rideable condition. Except they made my left arm pump up, so I replaced them. Best bars I've yet to come across. In McGrath's case, those were prototype bars, and were used on his bike before released to the public.

ttt

Sep 18, 1999
there wasn't anything on the box or inside that said they had a warranty.
Did they stop giving a warranty with them. Is it if they bend or only if they break

Last edited:

Grok

Oct 14, 2001
I don't know, isn't replacing your bars cheaper than replacing busted bar clamps?
Finishing a race with bent bars is still an option!

ScottKDX

Aug 12, 1999
i think i'm going to go with the twin walls myself...what bend do you recommend? if my memory serves, they are rider bends mostly, hard to tell what you'd be getting?

Top Bottom