iporty

Nov 11, 2002
I have had the cell knee protection system for about a 9 months now. The other day I hit a rock with my knee and the cap that covers the cables on the top of the outside of the right knee popped off. It looks like it was held down by a little bolt and nut, and the nut pulled right through the plastic hole.

Do you have a repair service and is this the sort of thing I should send in for repairs, or should I just by a new brace?

BTW, the braces worked great as knee protectors in this case. Although I obviously hit the rock hard, basically none of the impact went directly to the knee cap.

Thanks
Ian

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Ian if it is just the plastic cover you can replace it yourself in 30 seconds if the damage is more severe send it back to Asterisk for a complete repair. Whatever call them (800)459-2999- talk to Brad and they will make it as good as new

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Sounds like your brace did the same thing as mine. I got mine about 9 months ago and the hinge broke in June/July. I sent both braces back and got the upgraded/improved hinges and cables put on them. No trouble at all since. :thumb: Their turnaround time is un-believable. I could not believe how fast they came back. Asterisk customer service rocks :)

Top Bottom