11- 35 Johnson, K. YAM
12- 52 Tedesco, I. YAM
13- 55 Boniface, S. KTM
14- 10 Ward, L. HON
15- 106 Hurley, D. SUZ

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Congratulations to Chad & Darryl Hurley :)
Did Josh Coppins turn up? (sorry, haven't seen the qualifying results but I know he was meant to be there - along with Ben Townley, who injured himself in practice)

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
I read that Pastrana pulled out of the main because of his knee. WTF??? That poor kid! I hope it's not too serious and won't hurt his season, again.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Michelle, Coppins was 8th in his semi and destined for the LCQ. AMA doesn't have any results up for the LCQ so not sure where he finished but he didn't make the main.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Did Reed go wire to wire, or did he have to pass RC? or ??? :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :thumb:

TP and The Rock crashed, I hope not into each other :scream:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by jboomer
I read that Pastrana pulled out of the main because of his knee. WTF??? That poor kid! I hope it's not too serious and won't hurt his season, again.

RC and TP had a collision in the heat race and then TP and the Rock had something happen in the main that put them down. That is where he popped his knee out again from what I heard.

Ivan

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
What would happen if Ricky (the demolisher) rode an entire moto without coming into contact with anyone and no I don't mean leaving them behind from the start? :flame: Don't get me wrong he's a great rider but when he's challenged why is there always a collision? Yeah, I watched his B.S. since he went pro, way to many incidents to be considered coincedental. Somebody seriously needs to use him for traction. :aj:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Wow, only one race down and it's already a very interesting season. It's going to be great following this!

MxKid512

Feb 10, 2001
"Did Reed go wire to wire, or did he have to pass RC? or ??? "

R.C. crashed. Twice. He was dead last so thats quite an impressive run coming from the back of the field twice and finishing second.

02'Cr Rider

~SPONSOR~
Nov 20, 2001
the rock crashed over a section on the track,then followed by tortelli but he missed mike and then came travis and ran over mikes arm or something and crashed.TP got up rode away but pulled off the track due to use knee.Travis was so fast in the qualifing that him and RC was battling.Travis caught up to ricky and was about to pass on a turn,somehow rickys bike slid out and hit TP and down goes TP.Everyone boo RC.

yz_2fity_02

May 7, 2002
rickys gonna get his beans one of these days guys are gonna stop putting up with his contact passing b.s. the crowd reaction to his pastrana takeout move says it all. pastrana was quicker than rc in heat 2 and ricky couldn't take it, so he resorted to dirty tactics. the "i hate ricky club" just got bigger.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I heard Travis had pulled a stupid people trick earlier in the week and wadded himself up pretty good, with no knee braces no less :confused:

n8MX

Mar 27, 2001
I don't really see a problem with RC's pass, as much as I like TP. Like Travis said, that's racing. I DID really want Travis to beat him... I just wish someone would park RC and show that they aren't intimidated. It's too bad TP DNFed and will be so far down in points.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Patman--aren't you the one that doesn't believe in knee braces? :debil:

Reed just took the lead and held it, riding like a bat out of hell out front, probably running for fear that RC was somewhere behind him. He pulled the quickest time of the night by about a second. Something like 57.2. :eek:

Everything behind him was chaos, with a lot of people going down. The zook riders looked strong up front at first, and I believe they were 2,3,5 or something like that. But TP went down, and Sebastian and Stephane faded. DV and TF rode strong races, but not their best, and RC just dispensed of them as if they were little children.

RC came from dead last, and when I wrote the comment on the orange gear, he was at least 28 seconds behind 2nd place and ended up picking everyone off and cleaning Ferry's clock with 3 laps to go. He's simply awe inspiring. He almost caught Reed. :worship:

No one is worthy. It's just the simple truth. It will be interesting to see RC and Reed battle. TP, however, should go get religion or something. He needs some serious mojo. That guy could be up there with RC and Reed. It's just a shame.

Boozer

Oct 5, 2001
Originally posted by Cam Mitchell
Yeah, in his own mind.. Why don't we see how the season goes before we declare him a legend? :scream:

he is a legend, all of the front runners are. That's what makes them pros.
How long have you been racing pro?

Top Bottom