cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Well this guy we know talked up this place so much. So we decided to give it a try. It's about a 150km north of where we live. It was supposed to a dune type riding along the river.When we got there I unloaded my bike, and lets just say i had my bike loaded up 5min later. This place licks. My uncle came along with his VW rail and he was also really dissapointed.It was basically a big feild with rye grass(4 feet tall and your air filters best friend), with a few trails. I think i'll leave Relvelstoke for the snowmobile guys.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
The only reason I go to Revelstoke is to cat-board. I don't think I'd want to take my dirtbike there....

Nothing beats 3 feet of fresh, 10,000 ft of vertical on a nice sunny March afternoon...

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Huck , I've done some deep pow riding outside of revelstoke myself , Great Northern to be exact . B.C. is the s#!t for skiing and boarding .

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Revelstoke may get all that nice powder, what B.C is famous for and it's damn nice for snowmobiling but i got a beater snowmobile. So all that snow has to melt some time and i got to wait for it to melt till i can ride up the mountains around here.:(

Top Bottom