Review of a no drill bike rack for pickup bed

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
I got a rack from http://www.pickup-rack.com last summer and it is amazing. No drill, hols the bikes super solid, has built in wheel chocks, and the people that run the company are super helpful and really willing to make the experience of learning how to mount it (it can be a it tricky the first couple of times if you want the bed to stay straight) easy.

Highly recommended A+++++.

kawdude

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2003
How about posting this in the new product review forum also. Its about time someone is developing a decent hold down device.

kawdude

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2003
I don't think so. I 've been put junk in there. Just copy the info you provided. The form you fill out asks specific info such as maker, cost etc.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I'm glad you posted this. I have been looking for something for my pickup but did not want to put a bike shoe in there. This is perfect.

Thanks for the info.

Ivan

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Square tubing, angle iron, band saw or chop saw, welder and some (very little) work and walla custom bike rack for your truck.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
If you order one, ask them to put 2 sets of clamps on it (if they dont already). I suggested it to them as it is rock solid with 4 clamps rather than 2. If they don't its a pretty small operation so I am sure they will do it for ya.

It would be easy to make, but for the price I wouldn't bother, once you get it and see how well it works the price is worth it. Its really a nice product.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Will work with spray in and under the rails and if you have an over the rails it will work so long as you drill a few small holes in the sides of it for the brackets to go thru.

Top Bottom