vitolayne

Oct 30, 2003
I have ran the dyna ring for a year or so now and am in the process of replacing clutch plates. It still did okay, but it has slipped more than what I think it should, so the update. I don't know what the thickness of new clutch plates (both fiber and steel) should be, so I can't tell how worn the existing plates are. Anybody know what the thickness of a new plate should be? Also, I am removing one spring so that the clutch will engage quicker. The original set up had three springs and the instructions say that you can go down to two. Any experience with this modification? Thanks for your help.

ericmiles

Jan 15, 2010
I had been looking at auto clutches, and had not run across the revloc for sale, so this post piqued my interest until I saw that it appears Revloc is no longer in the clutch business. Too bad as they were about 1/2 the price of the rekluse and appear to have a strong following of happy customers.

Do you know if they will still support it if I find one to buy somewhere?

For others who might be interested there is a great write up on installation on a KDX over at Thumper Talk - http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/829299-revloc-dyna-ring-kdx-220-installation-with-pictures/

Top Bottom