RG3 Suspension Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

molson

Aug 14, 2007
I had the guys at RG3 re-spring and re-valve my CRF450X and they completely butchered the job (at a cost of $1,000).
They put it back together wrong and it was obvious - the bike was sitting 4 inches too low with 3 inches of travel!
When I emailed and called to discuss it they ignored me.
I guess if you're not a supported rider they treat you like dirt!
Does anybody else have a similar experience?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Describe "butchered" please.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
molson said:
Does anybody else have a similar experience?

Yeah we have guys like you coming here all the time and we generally ignore them.

Guys who join up just so they can slam somebody without explaining anything usually prove in the long run to be people that are lying about a company or the circumstances to support some BS agenda they have.

RG3 has proven to be a solid company while by comparison you are just another random whiner with an internet account who has zero credibility out here.

mkelly04

Jul 27, 2007
My experience was the exact opposite, they got the job done in 3 days and my suspension was awesome. All I had to do after I got it back was set the sag and go.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
So you are trying to tell us that the bike had 7-8" of bike sag just sitting there happy as a lark? Maybe it was that springy thing that you need to put on. I sure would like to see a picture of this

DLHamblin

May 27, 2005
He posted the same thing on Dirt Rider forum; we asked if he had reset the spring collars on the shock (pre-load) and he never responded or came back.

:coocoo:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
He hasn't signed back into DRN since he posted this so it seems fairly obvious this is just another "internet extortionist" trying to deflect attention from something he did wrong.

This thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom