Rich, a HUGE THANKS on my YZ250F!

sk8rider

Mar 4, 2005
Hey Rich,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for all your help in hunting down a kibblewhite kit and particularly for all your post-sales support. This was my first top end (and a 4-stroke to boot) and after waiting a while for parts, I didn't want to screw anything up! You endured my numerous questions and I really can't thank you enough.

Well, you'll be happy to know that I got it fired up on Friday and broke it in yesterday. :cool: I love it! I didn't go past 1/2 - 3/4 throttle on the break-in but even that was awesome. The bike runs great and I can't wait to get back out there and do some hillclimbs. :) I know it's going to kick a*#!

Again, thank you SO MUCH for EVERYTHING. I really appreciate you taking care of me on the work and then taking the time to help me out to ensure I had everything right on the install.

Thanks, Rich, I'm back in the saddle! :ride:

Jon

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Glad to see you got it together OK Jon. I knew you could do it. :cool: I can't wait to hear your impressions after you get a little time on it and get to really wring it out. Nothing like a trick cylinder head and a fresh bore to really make a bike come alive.

sk8rider

Mar 4, 2005
Hey Rich, it may be a little while until I can get out again but I'll definitely let you know. But yeah, the thing sounds and feels mean already, and I know it's just going to get better with time. :)

Top Bottom