Ricky Carmichael racing ARCA today!!

DaRooster

Oct 8, 2005
Hey everyone who might be into 4 wheels as well as 2,

Ricky Carmichael will be racing a Kevin Harvick owned #33 in the ARCA race at 5 o'clock today on SPEED. I just checked the ARCA website and he qualified 9th! Not too shabby. We'll see what he can do at nearly 200 MPH instead of scrubbing triples. Maybe for once, we can all get behind a fella runnin 4 on asphalt. Go Ricky!! Only thing that sucks is we're leaving to go camping for the weekend, so I'll have to wait till Sunday to watch the TiVo version. Have a great weekend everyone!

Later,

Chad

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
He started 9th and quickly moved into 4th where he stayed until a caution came out. Re-started I think 11th and came back to 5th where he ran until he blew a tire and pretty much shredded the right rear quarter panel to bits. Nothing he could do about that one, but he did a fantastic job of keeping the car from heading back into traffic. Can't wait to see him run some truck races next year. His performance on Friday should give him the ok to run Craftsman trucks next year.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
OK I'll admit, I tuned it in.... first car race I've ever watched for more than 5 minutes.... pretty cool all of the attention and focus they had on RC in the tv coverage.... nice little "Goat" accomplishment recap and stuff. Cool to see him do really well too, until the tire let loose. I was pretty bummed when they went to interview him, and the second place points guy crashed right at the same time, go figure! There's a nice little interview with RC on the Racer X site too about the race.... hope he eventually makes the big time :cool:

Top Bottom