Riddle me this

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Just you wait and see how cold it gets when DLS time is over.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Now Thump you know as well as anybody that when Pres Bush decided to start daylight saving time early he called the gods and made sure they turned the temp up a degree or 2 on the sun. Just wish they had pointed that extra warmth this way a little earlier

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Okiewan said:
LOL! There are some really sharp folks out there.

And she is registered to vote too.............. :ohmy:

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Exacerbate... what a great word :laugh:

Ken

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Imagine just how BIG the Great Pumkin will be this October!!!!!!!!!!!!

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
That letter isn't suprising, when you notice that it was written in a paper called the democrat, and that it was in Arkansas! lol (j/k don't start a political/party debate) :-D

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
You guys simply refuse to see the signs of our doom and demise. And it's a damn shame too...

The inconvenient truths are all around us. And for those who fail to get onto the bandwagon need to be flogged. Or better yet, placed in prison...which is where you will find yourselves if things go as planned!

I have it under good authority that AlGore will actually be running for President again...and this time he will tout a platform of global consciensness. All those who conform and assimilate will be given carbon credits, that are collected from those who are in the "global destroyers" prison. These credits will off-set the energy consumed by the conforming elite.

My boy is finally going to fix this mess that you evil minded numbskulls have put us in.

And for those of you who simply cannot comprehend what the good lady from Arkansas was trying to convey to us...don't sweat it, as we will take care of you. We, who have attained a higher level of understanding, will lead you to the promise of a carbon free world.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Does this mean they don't have to phase out 2strokes? just cancel daylight savings instead :cool:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I showed that article to a coworker who promptly Googled the writer’s name. If you should happen to do the same, please note the occupation……….. :ohmy:

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
BadgerMan said:
I showed that article to a coworker who promptly Googled the writer’s name. If you should happen to do the same, please note the occupation……….. :ohmy:
:rotfl: Google is gud! Ken

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
that's some good stuff right there, mister

ranks right up there with the oil lubricating the tectonic plates

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Good stuff!

It clearly does not take much edjumucation to be atty in Arkansas, but then we already knew that!

LOL, Jay!!! :rotfl:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
76GMC1500 said:
I can't tell, you're being sarcastic, right Jaybird?
Facetiously sarcastic. ;)

A liberal could post up the same thing and be completely serious.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Gee, I didn't realize that DLS actually made the sun shine an hour longer every day. Let's see, this would make the nights shorter. No wonder I have been so tired lately.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
If you do google the name, some other blogs that posted it are trying to defend it by saying it was "sarcasm". :whoa:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
The weekend DLS was this year there was a fire in Anahiem/Orange Hills. I actually heard the CNN reporter say, (paraphrasing): At least the fire fighters have an extra hour today to fly the water drop helicopters. Do they really think there *is* and *extra* hour of day light.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…