wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Do any of you know a good area that's not too far from OKC that has good mx tracks for beginners? We just got back from Sooner State a few weekends ago and there weren't very many beginner friendly jumps and I'm trying to get a group of mainly off road guys, more adjusted to the mx scene. Any ideas or suggestions of places with more tabletops, step-ups, or "safe" jumps?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
have you been to motocity in blanchard? i haven't been in a couple of years, but i remember it being fairly tame.

also, whorp at anadarko. the jumps (what few there are) are easy but it is a sand track that gets very rough so it may be more favorable to the off-road guys.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
I haven't been to Blanchard. I live in Norman, so it would be a quick drive. We'll have to go check that out.

I've also wondered if that new place up in Guthrie would be good, I just haven't heard too much about it. Really, jumps of any size are good for me as long as they aren't separated by a 90' long, 20' deep gap.... :ohmy: Only thing I have to worry about is that most of the guys I ride with are pretty good riders who are pretty used to keeping their wheels on the ground, so I'm really trying to get them to feel some air. Thanks for the suggestions....

Top Bottom