Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
A ride report with pics is required of course.

Have fun!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I usually have my Go-Pro with me on all rides but I am terrible at getting them up on YouTube. I only have a handful out there. I have a 2 TB hard drive on my computer and it is filled up so I have lots of potential ride reports. I'll have to see how this ride goes. I'll at least have a written report ready to go!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Since Dave is a little slow with posting his videos, here is one from our ride last year. OK, so I guess I'm a little slow with posting too.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Thanks Dan! I expect some royalties for being front and center on the opening shot! My, I am one handsome dude =)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
And thanks Dan, you had to pick the video of the trial that Steve was holding me up on! You got all those rocks cleaned up, right?_BGRIN_

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
What rocks? I don't remember any rocks on that trail, just a few pebbles. Now if you want to talk about rocks, I came across a dvd I made from one of our Paragon rides.

dvd.jpg

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I still have the DVD. I do remember paragon had some nasty large rocks.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
So we had a good ride if you ignore the constant rain and low 40°F temps. Oh, and the deep water holes and stream crossings. Did I mention the rocky hill climbs and leaves that hide everything?

I had a wide smile the whole ride! We couldn't hit much of the single track due to being impassable but the rest was a blast! There was multi state participation from PA, NJ, CT and NY. There were ten bikes most of the time and we'd hook up with other random riders along the way.

Do I wish it was warmer and drier? Of course but there's something about being on my dirt bike that just blocks out all the crap. The best part was that the owner felt bad it rained all day and gave us all a free pass for a ride next year!! Now I have no excuse when Dan bugs me to come down and ride!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
And once again I managed to drag RM?guy out to Lost Trails, had a great day of riding with no cold rain this time.

Attachments

• Dave.jpg
    Dave.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 7

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yes it was a fantastic ride for sure! Only one bad crash in the group and that only resulted in some road rash for my buddy. And or course, Scooter passed out from a little bug bite and they had to call an ambulance and ferry him out of the woods. Too bad that was on the second day and I missed all of that fun!

Top Bottom